The Maxair cast iron compressor range is designed to offer full life duty cycle.
The oversized crankcase encases a large oil reservoir which enhances oil cooling and allows consistent splash feed to the high tensile forged alloy steel ground and dynamically balanced crankshaft.
- Slower Running
- High Duty Cycle
- Less Noise (see also NEW Silenced Range)
Please select your compressor from the table below;
HORIZONTAL RECEIVER MOUNTED
- Built to withstand the harshest environment
- Built in the UK to B.S. EN286 specification (Lloyds Register)
- BUILT TO LAST
- All Maxair super heavy duty compressors are available with continuous run head unloaders and extended receiver drains as optional extras
‘VERTICAL RECEIVER MOUNTED.
- ‘Includes starters/overloads, fitted & wired.
- Standard Voltages 230V 1Phase, 415V 3Phase, 50HZ.
- Special Voltages on request.